Dear Moderator,

Welcome to my media blog, I have created a music magazine for my coursework. I hope you enjoy looking through my posts.

My Research and Planning start from Monday the 10th of September 2012.
And my Evaluation starts from Tuesday the 19th of February 2013.
Below you will find my completed magazine.

Thanks,
Amy Jenkinson

Tuesday 11 September 2012

Research and Planning: Skin Tutorial

Research and planning: Skin Tutorial

 Before;
1. Firstly I started by using the healing brush tool to hide the blemishes. I changed the size of the brush to smaller to adjust to the same size of the blemishes.

2. Next I added a another layer by going the layer then clicking duplicate layer, I then clicked on the copy and then went to filter and then blur then changed the opacity to 45%. 

3. I changed the colour of her hair by using the brush tool and experimented with different colours and the opacity.
After;

4. Then I added lipstick stick, also whitened the teeth, added eyelashes and blusher using the brush tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment