Dear Moderator,

Welcome to my media blog, I have created a music magazine for my coursework. I hope you enjoy looking through my posts.

My Research and Planning start from Monday the 10th of September 2012.
And my Evaluation starts from Tuesday the 19th of February 2013.
Below you will find my completed magazine.

Thanks,
Amy Jenkinson

Thursday 20 September 2012

Research and Planning: Audience Interview Video

Interview 1
  • Wants to read music reviews.
  • Bright, likes blue.
  • Good layout, doesn't need changing.
  • 50p, for cost of production.
  • Looks retro, names good.
Interview 2
  • News about whats going on round college, cinema listings, latest trends.
  • Bright, they go together, green is in the Hyde Clarendon logo as well.
  • Likes how bits are at different angles so it catches your eyes and likes how the main story is straight so its the first thing you see.
  • 30p/40p because she doesn't have a lot of spare change and would pay it to cover the cost of making it.
  • Likes the mast head because its the first thing you see and it stands out and likes the name, more likely to pick it up because it has the colleges name on.
Interview 3 
  • Things that are going on around college.
  • Bright, easy on the eye, works well.
  • Good layout, add one or two more articles.
  • Yes but it depends on what articles maybe competitions, up to a £1.
  • Suits the college because its Hyde Clarendon.


No comments:

Post a Comment