Dear Moderator,

Welcome to my media blog, I have created a music magazine for my coursework. I hope you enjoy looking through my posts.

My Research and Planning start from Monday the 10th of September 2012.
And my Evaluation starts from Tuesday the 19th of February 2013.
Below you will find my completed magazine.

Thanks,
Amy Jenkinson

Thursday 13 September 2012

Research and Planning: Indesign

Research and Planning: Indesign

Today I have used indesign for the first time and created a film review page for the film Hunger Games.

1. Firstly I added columns to help guide me by clicking on layout then create guides.

2. Then I added the text by going to file then clicking on place and selecting my text, I used the columns to guide me to fit the text. The text didn't fit in the column so I had to continue the text by using the red square that comes up at the bottom of the text box and dragging it to the next column.

3. Next I added a image by going to file then clicking place and selected the image. the image did not fit the frame so I went to object then fitting and clicked on fit content and frame. 

4. Next I wanted to add a headline so I used the text box tool, and then changed the size of the text and changed the colour to red by clicking on colour. Then I added a stroke by clicking on stroke and changing the weight and colour. 

5. Finally I added the blue background to the page, but it covered all over the text and the image so I went to object and clicked on arrange and clicked send to the back.

No comments:

Post a Comment