Dear Moderator,

Welcome to my media blog, I have created a music magazine for my coursework. I hope you enjoy looking through my posts.

My Research and Planning start from Monday the 10th of September 2012.
And my Evaluation starts from Tuesday the 19th of February 2013.
Below you will find my completed magazine.

Thanks,
Amy Jenkinson

Monday 17 September 2012

Research and Planning: Audience Interview Questions

Interview Questions

1. What kind of stories do you want to read about in a college magazine?

2. What do you think of the colour scheme?

3. What do you think of the layout? How would you change it to improve it?

4. Would you pay for a college magazine? Why? And if so how much?

5. What do you think of the mast head? (Do you think it looks appropirate?) (what do you think of the name?)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment