Dear Moderator,

Welcome to my media blog, I have created a music magazine for my coursework. I hope you enjoy looking through my posts.

My Research and Planning start from Monday the 10th of September 2012.
And my Evaluation starts from Tuesday the 19th of February 2013.
Below you will find my completed magazine.

Thanks,
Amy Jenkinson

Monday 10 September 2012

Research and planning: Photoshop CD tutorial

Research and Planning: Photoshop CD Tutorial

First I opened all of the images with Photoshop which I needed. Then used the Elliptical Marquee tool to crop the CD image then moved it to my background image. I re-sized the image and rotated it, after that i selected the CD image and changed the colour by clicking on Image then adjustments then colour balance.

I then had to crop the horn image so i used the magic wand tool and selected then white background then I went to select then clicked on  similar, it then selected all of the white bits, I then clicked on select and inverse so then the horn was selected. I moved then image to the background and changed the colour using colour balance again and re-sized the image.

I then went to windows and added the layers pallet then clicked on the music notes to bring them to the front then changed the colour again using colour balance.

I added the text by using the type tool and changed then colour and then added a shadow drop then finally I changed the background by going to filter then distort then went to wave then changed the wavelength.



No comments:

Post a Comment