Dear Moderator,

Welcome to my media blog, I have created a music magazine for my coursework. I hope you enjoy looking through my posts.

My Research and Planning start from Monday the 10th of September 2012.
And my Evaluation starts from Tuesday the 19th of February 2013.
Below you will find my completed magazine.

Thanks,
Amy Jenkinson

Wednesday 12 September 2012

Research and Planning: Film Poster

Film Poster

I edited the original film poster for pirates of the Caribbean 4, so that the actress Mila Kunis would replace the face of Penelope Cruz. I did this by using the magnetic lasso tool to cut out the face of Mila Kunis from the picture to move it to the film poster.

After I did this i experimented with colours and changed the exposure and brightness of the image.

No comments:

Post a Comment