Dear Moderator,

Welcome to my media blog, I have created a music magazine for my coursework. I hope you enjoy looking through my posts.

My Research and Planning start from Monday the 10th of September 2012.
And my Evaluation starts from Tuesday the 19th of February 2013.
Below you will find my completed magazine.

Thanks,
Amy Jenkinson

Friday 19 October 2012

Research and Planning: Audience Interview Questions

1.  How much would you pay for a music magazine? And why?

2. Would you buy this magazine? Why? And what genre do you think it is?

3. What do you think of the masthead? Is the name suitable and do you like it?

4. What do you think of the colour scheme? Do you think it is suitable?

5. Which cover do you prefer out of the two drafts? And why?

6. What would you like to read about in a music magazine? What articles? And why?

No comments:

Post a Comment