Dear Moderator,

Welcome to my media blog, I have created a music magazine for my coursework. I hope you enjoy looking through my posts.

My Research and Planning start from Monday the 10th of September 2012.
And my Evaluation starts from Tuesday the 19th of February 2013.
Below you will find my completed magazine.

Thanks,
Amy Jenkinson

Friday 19 October 2012

Research and Planning: Audience Interview Video

Here is the video for my audience interview.


Draft 2

Draft 1









Interview 1: 
  1. Up to £4 because she has a bit of spending money but wouldn't want to spend too much.
  2. Yes it looks cool and likes to bands mentioned, and looks indie.
  3. Really likes it and the name and suits a music magazine its similar to other magazines from the same genre.
  4. Red and black goes together, red vibrant and stands out.
  5. Likes main image on draft 1 and likes the layout of cover lines on 2nd.
  6. New bands, Q and A sessions with artists, interviews to find out more.
Interview 2:
  1. £2 or £3, same region of other magazines.
  2. Yes, includes bands he likes, looks indie/rock.
  3. Likes it, suitable as some of the bands are loud.
  4. Suitable, eye catching, not boring.
  5. Draft 1, because the 2nd is boring.
  6. Upcoming gigs, new albums coming out, band fact files.
Interview 3:
  1. Up to £3 to £4 as long as it includes what he want to read about.
  2. Yes because its music he is in to, alternative/rock.
  3. Likes it, its very appropriate.
  4. Very good, same colours he was suggested for his magazine as its the same genre.
  5. Draft 2, because of the main image shot type and the layout.
  6. Gigs, festivals, competitions, about the bands, because it interests him.

No comments:

Post a Comment