Dear Moderator,

Welcome to my media blog, I have created a music magazine for my coursework. I hope you enjoy looking through my posts.

My Research and Planning start from Monday the 10th of September 2012.
And my Evaluation starts from Tuesday the 19th of February 2013.
Below you will find my completed magazine.

Thanks,
Amy Jenkinson

Tuesday 5 March 2013

Evaluation: Question 4

Who would be the audience for your media product? Why?


This is a pictute of a person who represents the target audience of my music magazine. I believe he is a stereotypical reader as he is the same age and sex as my target audience. My target audience is male as this is the gender that is typically associated with the same genre as my magazine.

The clothing he is wearing is quite simple and show his status as he is a student and normally students are known to not have alot of money. He is wearing converse and skinny jeans, these items of clothing are usually woren by this age group. The clothing also is similar to thoses of the models in the magazine.

'James' studies music at university and plays guitar that is why he has a guitar next to him, this would be a reason why he would be interested in the magazine. The guitar also represents his passion for music, he write music and preforms at student bars. 'James' is a typical student he likes to go out with friends and enjoys going to gigs. His favourite bands are featured in my magazine which would persuade him to buy the magazine.


No comments:

Post a Comment