Dear Moderator,

Welcome to my media blog, I have created a music magazine for my coursework. I hope you enjoy looking through my posts.

My Research and Planning start from Monday the 10th of September 2012.
And my Evaluation starts from Tuesday the 19th of February 2013.
Below you will find my completed magazine.

Thanks,
Amy Jenkinson

Thursday 10 January 2013

Research and Planning: Music magazine example

 
 I bought a copy of Q magazine to help me with creating my double page spread story. There was an article with Harry Hill where the readers sent in there own question which he answered. I am writing my double page spread as a Q&A interview, so I have decided to make it seem as the questions have been sent in by the readers from Twitter, Facebook, Text, ect.




No comments:

Post a Comment