Dear Moderator,

Welcome to my media blog, I have created a music magazine for my coursework. I hope you enjoy looking through my posts.

My Research and Planning start from Monday the 10th of September 2012.
And my Evaluation starts from Tuesday the 19th of February 2013.
Below you will find my completed magazine.

Thanks,
Amy Jenkinson

Sunday 4 November 2012

Research and Planning: Redrafts


Over the half term I have looked back over my research from my interviews and questionnaires, and I have created another draft of my work. The audience feedback helped me shape my drafts, I have kept the colour scheme of red, white and black as my peers suggested it was suitable for the genre. I have added more cover lines to the cover and more articles to the contents page. Also I have changed the layout of my contents page as I did not like it before.


Cover

Contents Page


Double Page Spread




No comments:

Post a Comment