Dear Moderator,

Welcome to my media blog, I have created a music magazine for my coursework. I hope you enjoy looking through my posts.

My Research and Planning start from Monday the 10th of September 2012.
And my Evaluation starts from Tuesday the 19th of February 2013.
Below you will find my completed magazine.

Thanks,
Amy Jenkinson

Thursday 13 December 2012

Research and Planning: Audience Feedback

I asked my peers for feedback on my magazine so far, here are some of the responses. I will use this feedback to help improve areas of my magazine.

Here are some of the changes I will make:
  • Create a positioning statement
  • Colour of text on the cover so it is clearer
  • More coverlines
  • The positioning of the coverlines
  • Layout of the contents page








No comments:

Post a Comment